Our environmental, social and governance (ESG) program
At Ultragenyx, our ESG strategy helps us identify, manage and communicate on ESG topics relevant to our business and stakeholders and is structured around six key pillars:
By focusing on these pillars, we strive to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those affected by rare and ultrarare diseases.
Our 2022 ESG Report
Ultragenyx 2022 ESG ReportDownload
Our 2022 ESG Report is our second annual report and highlights our ongoing commitment to transparency through improved disclosures.
The report details:
- Our innovative approach to drug development
- Efforts towards providing equitable access to our medicines and improved care for people impacted by the rare diseases we study
- Our commitment to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace culture
- Our philanthropic support for community initiatives
- Our efforts to reduce our environmental footprint
- Our emphasis on strong corporate governance and a culture of integrity
Awards and recognitions
The San Francisco Business Times named Ultragenyx the #3 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area among companies with 500-999 employees and #2 for Workplace Wellness.
The Boston Globe named Ultragenyx as a Top Places to Work in Massachusetts.
Global Health & Pharma named Ultragenyx the Best Leading Rare Disease Medicines & Therapies Company in the 2022 Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Awards.